$100 off/Person... The Gauley OvernightThe deal of a lifetime on the wilderness trip of a lifetime.
Run the class-V Beast of the East—the famed Upper Gauley… paddle into Canyon Doors, one of the most stunningly beautiful campsites on Earth, and then enjoy hot showers, dry clothes, hors d'oeuvres, beer & wine, cedar-plank hot tubs, 2 chefs, a 3-course dinner, Adirondack chairs, sheltered eating and lounging, a campfire and a snug night's sleep. Wake to hot coffee and a full breakfast, then relax while you await the day's flow from Summersville Dam… After a morning of decadent leisure, run the Lower Gauley, an endless array of big waves in a class-IV/V paradise.
That's the Gauley Overnight Adventures On the Gorge style. Nobody—NOBODY—does it better than we do, and for the first time ever you can enjoy a deal of a lifetime on the wilderness trip of a lifetime—$259/person. The Discovery Channel called the Gauley River one of the top 5 in the nation, and there is no better way to run 26 miles with 100+ rapids (53 rated class III or above) at a discount of $100/person!
Learn about everything you can expect from our Gauley River Overnight with Class VI-Mountain River, Rivermen or Songer Whitewater.
Or just call 866-576-1935 to book it now!
- Offer not valid for Fri/Sat and Sat/Sun Gauley Overnights on the first 3 weekends of Gauley Season 2012. Want to see a Gauley Season Calendar?
- Offer not valid on existing reservations.
- Cannot be combined with other deals, packages, specials or boat upgrades.
- Add-ons to valid reservations will not receive this deal after Friday, 8/17 at 8 PM EDT.
- Price does not include tax and fees.
- Our cancellation policies apply.