The Final Rafting Deal of 2012!$119... 866-576-1935!
Just in time for the explosion of fall colors in the New and Gauley River Gorges—it's our final rafting deal of 2012! And, we like this one so much, what the heck, we're going to let it ride through the end of Gauley Season.
(When does Gauley Season end?)
Here's what $119 gets you:
- Whitewater rafting on the Lower New River, Lower Gauley River or Upper Gauley River any day they're running in the month of October, 2012.
- Three meals, all of them full, hot and buffet.
- Free wetsuit and splash jacket rental, because hey, it's October.
So, essentially, we'll take care of you the Class-VI, Rivermen and Songer way for an entire day—even if you prefer to raft on a Saturday. This is a potential savings of $136 or 53%!
Whitewater rafting isn't just a summer activity. Sure it's great to book your splashy fun when it's 90 degrees in the shade, but the ride is often better in the shoulder seasons—Spring and Fall. In fact, many people believe that October is the best month of the year to raft. The Gauley is still cranking until the end of Gauley Season on Sunday, October 21, and the New River in all it's Autumn glory is virtually deserted. You can have the river all to yourself. In October, the leaves won't just change color. They'll explode with flaming reds, vibrant oranges, sunny yellows and deep purples, and we'll be out there to see it all. Will you?
What do you say? Are you ready to cram one more adventure into 2012's dwindling calendar? Let us fill you full of hot food and drink, bundle you up in neoprene and then take you on the ride of your life.
Call 866-576-1935 to book your fall-colors rafting trip!
The fine print:
- This offer is valid for whitewater rafting in October, 2012 on the following trips: Lower New River full-day, Upper Gauley, Upper/Middle Gauley and Lower Gauley.
- This is offer is not valid with any other deals, packages or discounts.
- This offer is not valid on existing reservations. We will not refund money for cancellations of existing reservations in order to get this deal.
- Prices are per person and do not include tax, fees and gratuity.
- Once Gauley Season 2012 is over, so is this deal!