Camping West Virginia: Platform Tents New River GorgeFree-standing platform tents at our New River Gorge campground offer the feel of tent camping without the bother of pitching your own tent. Choose a West Virginia campground with platform tents and make camping easier.
Platform Tent West Virginia Camping at the New River GorgeYou can enjoy camping in West Virginia – in luxury! If setting up a tent is not on your list of fun things to do, stay in one of our spacious platform tents at Adventure West Virginia Resort with nearby shared bath facilities. Our platform tents have a wooden frame, metal roof, canvas sides and are built on sturdy wooden platforms.
Each platform tent sleeps up to 8 in bunk beds and comes equipped with a fire ring and picnic table for your convenience. Just bring a sleeping bag, pillow and towel and you're all set!
- Canvas sides, wooden floor, tin roof
- 4 bunk beds(twin on twin) for 8 total
- Fire ring
- Picnic tables
- At the very back of the campground
- Bring your own bedding - not provided
|Rate per Night||$69.00||Additional People||$15 pp|
|Rate Includes||4 people||Maximum #||8 people|
|Book Your Stay|
- Each tent is based off of 4 people. There is a $15.00 per person, per night charge for additional people in the Platform Tents.
- Minimum 2 nights stay
- Check In time: 4:00 PM
- Check Out time: 10:00 AM
- Quiet Times: Mill Creek 11:00 pm Sunday-Thursday; 12:00 am Friday-Saturday