2012... The Last Gauley Season EVER?! (No, not really*)On December 21, 2012, when the Mayan Calendar ends—what will happen to the world? Some believe it will end... and with it all Gauley Seasons... forever.
We don't claim to know what will happen on 12/21/12. Will massive storms cause the Gauley to overflow its gorge? Will a giant asteroid demolish the Summersville Dam (and the rest of the Earth with it)?? Will the planet's magnetic poles reverse themselves, so the mighty Gauley flows uphill?!
Here at Class VI-Mountain River/Adventures On the Gorge, we believe that you're better off safe than sorry. That's why we're offering a very special deal on Gauley trips during Gauley Season 2012. Raft the raging Upper Gauley, the extended-version Upper/Middle Gauley or the big-wave Lower Gauley for just $99 per person. But don't wait too long to leap, because at 5 PM Friday 7/27/12... a mere 99 hours after this deal begins at 2 PM Monday...
IT... WILL... ALL... END.
Just like our world might on December 21. The clock is ticking. Get your (potentially) last Gauley fix (maybe for all time... maybe) this Gauley Season. And if the Gauley does flow uphill in 2013, you can bet we'll be there to run it.
$99 includes rafting on the Upper, Upper/Middle or Lower Gauley, hot grilled lunch on the river, complimentary coffee and juice in the morning and beer, sodas and water on the bus ride back.
- $99/person offer only good on Upper Gauley, Upper/Middle Gauley and Lower Gauley trips during Gauley Season 2012.
- Offer not good on Gauley Marathon, Double Upper or any multi-day trip.
- Offer not good on existing reservations.
- Cannot be combined with other deals, packages, specials or boat upgrades.
- $99/person not available on Saturdays in Gauley Season.
- Reservations must be paid for at the time of booking. Add-ons to $99 reservations will not receive this deal after Friday at 5.
- Price does not include tax and fees.
* A real apocalypse—whether biblical, Mayan or zombie—is never funny. However, it is the position of Adventures On the Gorge that the world will NOT actually end on 12/21/12. This is a tongue-in-cheek ad campaign that pokes fun at current events only, and we sincerely apologize for any offense or stress it may have caused. All forward!